300MA Constant Current Triac Dimmable Led Driver EN61547 + A1 70V
Short Features :
> Dimming Type : Trailing Edge & Leading Edge
> Model : PE299B2840
> input voltage range : 90-140VAC / 170-250Vac
> output : 43~70V 0~400mA 28W
> Output type : constant current
> Effiency : 90% Minimum
> PF : > 0.95
> Ripple and Noise : 100mV maximum
> Net Weight : 200g
> Dimensiont : 129(H)*44(W)*28(H)mm
> Certificate : SAA , C-tick , CE , ROHS certificates.
> Safety protection : over load, over voltage, short ciruict,
open load protection.
> Application : Led panel , led down light , led street light ,
led tube , etc......
Input Rated Voltage :
90~140Vac / 170~250Vac
Input Frequency Range:
Input Inrush Current :
85%(MIN)at Rated Voltage
Output power :
Ripple and Noise :
<150Mv at full road with 20MHz bandwidth
Turn On Delay Time:
<3S (AC:110V and full load)
Safety protection :
over voltage and current protection.
Leakage Current :
Output type :
Isolation rate :
Diming function :
Trailing edge & leading edge Triac dimming
CE GS TUV UL/CUL FCC ROHS,SAA,PSE,C-TICK
Safety Standard :
EN 55015:2006; EN 61547:1995+A1:2000 ;EN 61000-3-2:2006;
EN61000-3-2:1995+A2:2005; EN 61347-1:2008 EN 61347-2-13:2006
For led light, led strip, led down light, led tube etc….
MODEL LIST :
|Model||Power(W)||Input Voltage||Output Voltage||Output Current||LED Qty|
|efficiency: 90%||PF>0.95||Dimension:||183*50*32mm||CE, ROHS|
|Dimming type:||Leading/trailing edge|
For led light , led strip , led down light , led tube etc ….
- For indoor application, can meet IP65 waterproof rate.
- The mains plug is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect
device shall be readily operable.
- The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall
be easily accessible.
- No naked flame source, such as lighted candles, should be placed
on the apparatus.
- Maximum operating ambient for the equipment is 40℃.
- The apparatus should not be used in a confined space such as a
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical,
sensory, or mental capacities, or lack of experience and knowledge,
unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their Safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play
with the appliance.